Health & Wellness
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” Mahatma Gandhi
So many diseases are really “lifestyle” diseases – a direct result of our hectic and stressful lifestyles. Even though you may already be exhibiting some effects of a hectic lifestyle – such as weight challenges or high blood pressure – it is never too late to be proactive and make changes to ward off chronic illnesses.
- Clarify what’s most important to you
- Set goals and create and track empowered action steps
- Learn ways to improve health, happiness and wellbeing
- Find natural approaches to reduce stress, enhance sleep, let go of pain and extra pounds
- Learn techniques that help you quiet your mind such as meditation and mindfulness
- Cultivate balance, compassion and connection in your life
There is no limit to achieving a higher level of health and wellbeing that’s right for you. As you achieve your wellbeing goals, we’ll be there to encourage and celebrate your success every step of the way.
DISCLAIMER OF HEALTH CARE RELATED SERVICES Susan Y. Shaw and Empowered Living Solutions, LLC encourages you to continue to visit and to be treated by your healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, a physician. Understand that Susan Y. Shaw is NOT acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Accordingly, you understand that Susan Y. Shaw is NOT providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and WILL NOT diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.